 Robotics / Handy Board / 2860
  Re: hbtest errors

Hi Craig, I am hardly an expert at this stuff as you can see from my posts. However, to answer your question, I was able to download pcode_hb.s19 only by giving up on dlm and resorting to hbdl which is a Windows downloader that came with my package (...) (27 years ago, 19-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: hbtest errors

John: After I posted my message, I tried hbdl as well with some success... The code downloads now, but upon completion, returns a "config register = 0x0F" error message. This happened to both of my boards, which leads me to believe that it is (...) (27 years ago, 19-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)