 Robotics / Handy Board / 286
  Servo

Does anyone know how to activate the servo on HandyBoard with IC? (I am going to use the Polaroid Sonar Ranger when it gets here.) When I try to load 'Servo.C', the supplied program, I get 6 or 8 errors of unassigned lables. I assume that (...) (28 years ago, 12-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Servo

(...) You need to do a 'load servo.icb' before you do the 'load servo.c' command. The .icb file contains the code described in the servo.asm file, in a binary format. The code in the servo.asm file does the actual work of running the servo output. (...) (28 years ago, 12-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Servo

you have to load both servo.c and servo.icb. -Fred -- This message was composed using Articulate Systems' PowerSecretary, a Macintosh-based speech-to-text dictation system. Please forgive any sloppiness in the formatting. Thanks. -Fred In your (...) (28 years ago, 12-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)