 Robotics / Handy Board / 2844
  Looking for cables

I am having difficulty finding cables to connect to the headers on the Handy board. Specifically, I would like to find a 14-pin cable with a male end to connect the handy boards LCD header (U4) and a female end to connect to a header I have (...) (27 years ago, 13-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Looking for cables

Mouser Electronics has a good selection of connectors that work well on the handyboard. They can be found at: (URL) (27 years ago, 15-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)