 Robotics / Handy Board / 2844
2843  |  2845
Subject:
Looking for cables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 14:50:31 GMT

I am having difficulty finding cables to connect to the headers on the
Handy board.  Specifically, I would like to find a 14-pin cable with a
male end to connect the handy boards LCD header (U4) and a female end to
connect to a header I have installed on a bread board.

Currently my project only involves using the LCD as I/O data bus for
various projects, however, I would like to find cables, or better the
parts to make cables, for all of the headers on the handy board.

There is a 14-pin male header listed under miscellaneous parts (in the
handy board manual) and labeled as J15.  When I found something with a
similar part number Digikey's catalog, it appears to be a "solder to the
board" type of header strip which is not what I need.

If anyone can point me in the right direction (some vendor hopefully), I
would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Pete Jackson
jacks234@pilot.msu.edu