 Robotics / Handy Board / 2843
2842  |  2844
Subject:
Downloaders and Stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 01:11:00 GMT

I just finished building a handboard. I have found that the downloaders
dl and dlm don't work in Windows 95, even if I reboot in DOS mode.  I would
have thaught that they would have worked in such a mode but they didn't.

I also found that when I use the Windows version I have to do "Burn the board"
with pcode_hb.s19 and then "Download" pcode_hb.s19 for the interactive C to
load properly.  I have to do this every time I depower the board.  Is this
normal?  If not, what is the process that is supposed to happen?

Thanx,

John Plasterer