 Robotics / Handy Board / 282
281  |  283
Subject:
TCNT register !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 01:45:55 GMT

I want to know if the time we get from timer (TCNT) is in second or
milisecond. I was trying to run the handyboard for my first time,
and I am confusing about the power supply, I don't know if the power supply
should be plugged in the handy board (in the (+) (-) spots closest to the
power switch) or in the serial/batery charger. Thanx in advance.
Hachemi