 Robotics / Handy Board / 2804
2803  |  2805
Subject:
Book query
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 12:18:32 GMT

I may have my fall release dates confused but what I would really like
to know is when our vaunted estemed Handyboard Gru's book is going to be
available?!

This mailing list is excellent but I need the Handy Board Rosetta stone.
I wish too, that the ever ready to assist people, Randy Sargeant, would
publish the equivelant for us non-programmers types.

A philosophical digression here.  I endured, suffered through, and
retained most of my sanity-in 3 years of law school. And?  you say?
What's your point?  I had an undiagnosed learning disability which made
it all pure hell. But I knew that the law-deciphering it-just couldn't
be that hard-couldn't be.  It wasn't.  I spent 3 years of hell $60,000
bucks to learn the follwing.
When you go to court-there are only three questions
1.Why are you here? 2.  What do you want? 3. Why should we(the
court/judge give it to you?  That's it!  Honest!  $60,000 bucks to learn
that!  And I just gave it to you for free.

Randy-you or one of your friends must give it to us software challenged
fools like that.  If I can do it for law-so can somebody for software.
Please!!!  Brian Harvey on recursion  4 chapters! in his LOGO texts.
Please.  How about- walk halfway to the store-repeat(loop)-continue to
repeat etc til you never get there which you never were going to-to
begin with=recursion  or how about recursive iterations(no such
thing)=asking Bill Clinton who he is love with
branch=are you telling the truth, Bill?
     Cappy Anderson, Yotk, ME