 Robotics / Handy Board / 279
  Re: Emitting 40khz IR

poke(0x1000,0x40); will turn the IR on at 40KHZ and poke(0x1000,0x0); will turn it off. (...) Dr. M. K. Ramasubramanian Assistant Professor Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering North Carolina State University Box 7910 Raleigh, NC (...) (28 years ago, 10-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Nuggets

While trying to unload some IS1U60 IR receivers, I found the sharp data site. It turns out that the IS1U60 has a center freq of 38 khz, while 40khz is is well within its pickup range, I wonder if changeing the circuit on the HB to 38khz would (...) (28 years ago, 10-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)