 Robotics / Handy Board / 2788
2787  |  2789
Subject:
Small casters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 1997 20:43:23 GMT

does anyone know where to get a small caster?
The smallest one I've found is one with a 1.25 inch wheel.
I want a really small one like 3/8 inch load hight.
I know that's kinda small but otherwise, I'll settle for the smallest I
can get my hands on.
I'd buy a lego kit, little toy shelf, etc and just use the caster if I
have to.
I can't use a ping pong ball or anything either.
Thanks for any help.  :)

ericson mar
Master of Engineering Candidate
Project: Mobile Robotics
mar@cooper.edu
(212)353-4356

Department of Mechanical Engineering
The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art