 Robotics / Handy Board / 276
275  |  277
Subject:
Polaroid Sonar Bulk Buy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 21:47:08 GMT

Hello Everyone,

As you may or may not know I am hosting a Bulk Buy for the
Polaroid 6500 Sonar Ranging Modules and matching Transducers.  The
deadline for orders to be in by regular mail is coming up quick,
Friday, April 19, 1996. If you are intersted please visit my WEB
page and email me if you have any questions.

Ben,

Ben Wirz Check out My Home Page for Great Deals on Bulk Buy's
Nitinol Wire, LMD 18200 H Bridge and 10 Mhz PIC 16C84
blw2@cec.wustl.edu http://cec.wustl.edu/~blw2/index.html