 Robotics / Handy Board / 2749
  Pseudocode

Hello, Im very new to the list and to the entire concept of all of it basically. but- i'll cut to the chase (its breif) Just learning c programming i ran across a chapter in the book which explains pseudocode and its impact. I dont know how many (...) (27 years ago, 19-Sep-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Pseudocode

(...) One thing to remember: the input is the world (through the sensors) and the output are the robots actions on the world. A program outline repeat turn on drive motors repeat read wall/obstacle sensor until sensor reads an obstacle stop motors (...) (27 years ago, 19-Sep-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Pseudocode

I think what you may be wondering is how does the code do all this at once instead of sequentially as normal code runs. If you are not wondering this then I'll tell you anyway. The awesome feature of the handyboard is the pcode. The pcode is a (...) (27 years ago, 20-Sep-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)