 Robotics / Handy Board / 2727
    IR and Sonar —Mike Reiling
   I was using the IR sensors that ship with the handyboard from Gleason Research up until recently. I managed to melt both of them. Anyways, I am looking for some good IR sensors and emitters that can detect an object before my robot hits it. :-) Can (...) (27 years ago, 15-Sep-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: IR and Sonar —MAR ERICSON
   Try Radio Shack, Digikey, Mouser Electronics for IR stuff. Polaroid OEM Components Group. 800 392-1170 2 sonars for $99. It's a bit pricey so whether it's worth the money depends on you. It may be worth is just to get used to tinkering with (...) (27 years ago, 15-Sep-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)