 Robotics / Handy Board / 2720
  Have 68HC11's - will trade for Motor Drivers etc.

I have a limited supply of Motorola MC68HC711E9CFN2 chips I will trade for other Handy Board Components (Motor Drivers, IR receivers, LCDs etc). The 12K OTP ROMs have been previously programmed. The chips come with the OTP ROM contents zeroed and (...) (27 years ago, 12-Sep-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)