 Robotics / Handy Board / 2720
2719  |  2721
Subject:
Have 68HC11's - will trade for Motor Drivers etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 20:23:38 GMT

I have a limited supply of Motorola MC68HC711E9CFN2 chips I will trade for
other
Handy Board Components (Motor Drivers, IR receivers, LCDs etc).  The  12K
OTP
ROMs have been previously programmed.

The chips come with the OTP ROM contents zeroed and the config byte set to
'0C' which
turns off the internal ROM (which makes the E9 effectively an E1) and
EEPROM.

Please reply to my email address and not the list if you are interested or
have any questions.

Craig Bladow

E-mail:    craigb@compuserve.com