 Robotics / Handy Board / 2714
    Help Error during assembling the HB
   Hello, I am assembling a Handy Board with Gred G. Martins Assembling instructions. But after step 6 the download of the file pcode_hb.s19 produces the following error: 'DLM: 6811 File Downloader with Intelligent EEPROM burn by Fred 'Martin portions (...) (27 years ago, 8-Sep-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Help Error during assembling the HB —Chuck McManis
   There are a couple of versions of DLM out there. The one I have I have to type : dlm pcode_hb -ram -256 for it to work on my handyboard. I also have to use it from a DOS 6.x machine, on a Win95 machine it complains about memory errors which are very (...) (27 years ago, 8-Sep-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)