 Robotics / Handy Board / 2715
Re: Help Error during assembling the HB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 16:21:52 GMT

There are a couple of versions of DLM out there. The one I have
I have to type :
    dlm pcode_hb -ram -256
for it to work on my handyboard.

I also have to use it from a DOS 6.x machine, on a Win95 machine it
complains about memory errors which are very strange. (It could just
be the speed of the machine since that has had a known effect on
downloading)

If you have windows you can try HBDL.exe although I've never gotten
it to work (I know not much of a reccomendation).

If you get the 4.0 version of icc11 from ImageCraft (_hightly
reccomended_)
the downloader in it works fine for a bunch of different 6811 systems,
the
Handyboard being one of them. (and it works on fast pentiums under win95

so it was essential for my work)

Chuck