 Robotics / Handy Board / 2695
2694  |  2696
Subject:
(no subject)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 19:55:26 GMT

I have a question to ask
I want to use two 16V (maybe a bit more) motors and one 9V the question is

To use either an Opto Darlington Isolator that my supervisor knows about,
which uses the digital outputs where they are just switches
or to cut the trace close to the J13 and control them via the HB
How safe is it to cut that trace and control the motor
(It might sound a bit stupid but I have to convince my supervisor that it
will work and that the HB will not get ruined)

what is the best thing to do?

Any suggestions?