 Robotics / Handy Board / 2680
    HB IR transmit circuitry problem —Darkman
   I just finished building my Handy Board and I was testing the IR transmit circuitry. I found that the oscillator was actually oscillating @ 57kHz instead of 39-41kHz. That makes it useless for now! I made sure to get the exact capacitor and resistor (...) (27 years ago, 30-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: HB IR transmit circuitry problem —Fred G. Martin
    what value are you using for the R4 resistor? There was an incorrect value in some of the Handy Board documentation and it might not be fully expunged. Also, are you using a polypropylene capacitor for C6. -Fred -- This message was composed using (...) (27 years ago, 3-Sep-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)