 Robotics / Handy Board / 2677
    Re: Manipulate the LCD in assembler —David Negro
   Folks, I gave it a little more thought, and had some coffee to wake me up. I remember now! Somehow I blew out the D0 line on my LCD and I had to use 4 bit mode from then on since the upper 4 addresses were still fine. I had forgotten that a long (...) (27 years ago, 28-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)