 Robotics / Handy Board / 2665
  Help!!!! Handy Board Problem

Hi! I'm currently assembling the handy board, and i got to the stage where i have the bare minimum to run IC. The problem starts when I try to send commands from IC (ver 2.851) to the handy board (running v 2.81). About 85% of the time i get the (...) (27 years ago, 27-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Help!!!! Handy Board Problem

I am going to guess this is a software problem on the PC side. If you can boot your computer in DOS mode, try running IC then. Or find an older box :-(. Freeware DOS IC is known to have serial line comms bugs with some fast machines. NT can't be (...) (27 years ago, 27-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)