 Robotics / Handy Board / 2648
  more help, please!

hello Ok, i have a question. First of all, thanks to all who helped me with my h-bridge problems. You know who you are:thanx! ok, here is my question: i have 2 motors that draw 2amps apiece. I also have a 6v 7amp lead battery. Which of these options (...) (27 years ago, 23-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: more help, please!

It all depends on how much you want to spend and how you want to drive them. 1) The piggy back method works, but is difficult to manage mechanically and the chips weren't designed for it. (Generally it works ok however) 2) Using a separate H-bridge (...) (27 years ago, 24-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)