 Robotics / Handy Board / 2632
  Handyboard with EPROM

Can I put a Rom memory in the handy board? I don't need a battery , so i think to remove that and the battery. If is not posible...can add a ROM in a expansion board and download the code in the boot ? Thanks... German Pablo Gentile German Pablo (...) (27 years ago, 20-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Handyboard with EPROM

Yes, there is a pin compatible EPROMs and EEPROMs for the Handyboard's RAM chip. However, without the RAM chip the board is limited to the 256 bytes (or 512 bytes in some versions) of on-chip RAM which can be pretty limiting. Another option is to (...) (27 years ago, 21-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)