 Robotics / Handy Board / 262
    Re: High current motors —David Negro
   I think the question on how to run higher current motors has got to be the most asked question here. Maybe we should add more info to the FAQ or something. Anyway, here is Chuck McManis' solution from a while back. I hate to send out something that (...) (28 years ago, 5-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: High current motors —Jeff Keyzer
   (...) On the handy board, this is different, isn't it? I didn't think that the center pin was V+... In fact, isn't it not a connection at all? (...) Isn't this supposed to read, "Now connect the COLLECTOR of one 2N2907 to the base of Q1, connect the (...) (28 years ago, 15-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)