 Robotics / Handy Board / 2611
2610  |  2612
Subject:
Handyboard for sale...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 04:27:30 GMT

     Hi all, I'm offering to sell a Handyboard that I built a few months
ago. When I was building my board I ordered double of all the components
to get over some minimum orders. My plan was to sell the second board
to offset some of the cost of the project. I'm in Canada so it's a good
deal for someone here who wants a built board. I'm selling the main board
and serial interface/charger board *only* for $300 CDN. Both are built and
work fine. You'll have to get your own adapter and nicads, etc. I couldn't
get the Sharp IR demodulator but have included a (slightly larger) 'tin
can' demodulator instead. I used the TI motor driver chips and all machine
pin sockets.

                              Cheers, Duncan