 Robotics / Handy Board / 2583
  Re: Servo as drive motor

(...) I'll try to replace the caps and see if there is an improvement. I was thinking that when I melted the new leads to the motor I may have left the iron on it for too long, thus burning up the caps. I'm going over to my dad's shop to work on (...) (27 years ago, 8-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Servo as drive motor

(...) Because the servos are closed systems they don't have a hard requirement that their motors run at the same speed, however it would affect the slew rate which is spec'd so they have to be reasonably close. If you zapped the capacitor and turned (...) (27 years ago, 8-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)