 Robotics / Handy Board / 2582
2581  |  2583
Subject:
Servo as drive motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 16:34:18 GMT

Hello,

I have modified and connected 2 servo
motors to the handy. The speed of one is much
slower than the other. I swiched the motors around
(first in Port (0),and (2) ) and then the reverse
and the same motor is slower ... could I have fried
the caps on this --the slower motor or are servos
just this much different in speed.
Also I am operating them directly into the board
wo/ an H-bridge or anything else.

Thanks for everything,
RANDY