 Robotics / Handy Board / 2552
    IR Capture —Remi Desrosiers
   Hi handyboarders! I'm currently controlling my camcorder pan (left-right) and tilt (up-down). My camera is a Nikon VN-310. I have a small (very small!) remote control to make it zoom, record, play, stop, etc. Now the thing is I want to use those (...) (27 years ago, 2-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: IR Capture —Max Davies
   (...) Try my IR routines available at (URL) should handle any # of data bits and any kinds of codes. e-mail me personally if you need more help. /Max (27 years ago, 3-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)