 Robotics / Handy Board / 2521
    fixed enable_cheesy_encoders —MAR ERICSON
   A while ago someone said that the system interrupt encoder part of encoders.icb did not work. I forgot who you are, sorry. I verified that it did not work as well. I fixed it and made it work so if you still want to use it, or anyone else wants to (...) (27 years ago, 26-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)