 Robotics / Handy Board / 2496
2495  |  2497
Subject:
Obtaining the Handyboard in the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 15:01:02 GMT

I have check with Customs & Excise in the UK and they say that there is
no ?145 limit so obtaining the board from Hong Kong seems like a better
idea and getting the enclosures from the states on their own (the
charger needs to be obtained in the UK as it uses 240VAC). The ?145
limit is for bringing items into the country as luggage.
Sorry for getting anybody's hopes up.

John Hatton