 Robotics / Handy Board / 2482
    LCD display —Dave Peppy
   Hi there, I'm in the midst of ordering all of the parts necessary to assemble the Handy Board. However, I'm having trouble finding two parts. They are the following: Description Catalog No. Manufacturer ---...--- ---...--- ---...--- Infrared (...) (27 years ago, 21-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: LCD display —Scott Sherman
   Hi. Give me the location and phone number to this place that you can order them and I will consider ordering several and selling them off individually. Scott sherman@plains.nodak.edu CSG ITS NDSU (...) (27 years ago, 21-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)