 Robotics / Handy Board / 2458
  serial light steady on

I have completed the charger/serial board and it checks out Ok except for the fact that as soon as the host serial cable is plugged into the board, the green serial light is steady ON. The voltage between pins 2tx and 7gnd is -12V. I thought this (...) (27 years ago, 17-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)