 Robotics / Handy Board / 2444
    RE: Corrupted or Invalid Pcode? —James Lewis
   I've discovered the problem. When I mounted the Handyboard, I used metal standoffs. When the board is mounted, it doesn't work. When it isn't, it does. The solution then I guess is to use nylon washers to isolate the Handyboard from the standoffs. (...) (27 years ago, 11-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Corrupted or Invalid Pcode? —Fred G. Martin
   James, Thanks for following up. The reason for this behavior should be fairly evident -- there are traces very close to the mounting screw holes. Your metal washers must have shorted them together, affecting wires to the memory. I do mention to use (...) (27 years ago, 11-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)