 Robotics / Handy Board / 2439
  IR connection

Hello, I attached a Radio Shack IR emittter / detector to the handyboard to cure my touch sensor faults I'm using the Legobug. The problem is that chair legs fit between the sensors and don't trigger the switches. The IR sensors are mounted on the (...) (27 years ago, 10-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)