 Robotics / Handy Board / 2436
  Problems with my motors

Hi my handyboard works fine, but i have a big problem with my motors. If i use the "FD(x)" command my motor runs very well. If i use the "motor (x,100)" command my motor haven4t enough power and both led (green + red) flash. It4s a motor from a (...) (27 years ago, 8-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)