 Robotics / Handy Board / 2421
Re: voice synthesis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 19:42:24 GMT

There used to be a company that made a vowel synthesis kit, but I think they
pulled it.  Some science catalog company still had a bunch, back in January,
and I have one (oh joy of joys).  I may still have a scanned image of the
schematics from it that I used in a paper.  If not, I could loan you the book
or something and you could get the parts yourself, but its not a nifty chip
-- the schematics are for this thing about 4x6".  Ah, the joys of doorbell
projects :o)~
-Katie