 Robotics / Handy Board / 2402
2401  |  2403
Subject:
Problems with Motors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 1997 18:13:35 GMT

Hi

my handyboard works fine, but i have a big problem with my motors.

If i use the "FD(x)" command my motor runs very well. If i use the
"motor (x,100)" command my motor haven4t enough power and both led
(green + red) flash. It4s a motor from a copier (12V) and have a
metal-gear. My handy-board works with 9.6V.

by the way.

I use old copier to disassemble them. There are a lot of good stuff in
this machines (Stepper-Motors, DC-Motors, a lot of gearwheels,  ball
bearings etc.) Most of the motors works normaly with 20-24V DC. But i
use them with 9.6V from my handyboard an most of them works fine.

thanks for help

bye Bernd Klein

sorry for my horrible english