 Robotics / Handy Board / 2398
2397  |  2399
Subject:
New Handyboard and Mobile Robot Base Kits Supplier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 1997 12:02:18 GMT

Hello All:

Great News!!

This is the CHEAPEST Handyboard kits on the market/Web!!! Please check
with other supplies.

As of July, 1997, the Handyboard and Mobile Robot Base kits are in stock
and can deliver immediately. We offer HIGH QUALITY Handyboard kits and
PROMPT DELIVERY.

Here are the prices of products that are available starting on
July 1, 1997, the day China takeovers Hong Kong :))

Set A-DB9/DB25
==============
Assembled and Tested Handyboard Complete Set (Ready-to-Run)      US$190.00
(The kit doesn't include plastic enclosure and NiCd batteries)

Set B-DB9/DB25:
===============
Unassembled Complete Handyboard Kit US$170.00
(The kit doesn't include plastic enclosure and NiCd batteries)

Mobile Robot Base Kit (2-motor driven base with gears)
2-motor driving model kit that can be build as a body of Robot
Kit is unassembled. Assembly instructions included. US$25.00

Sensor Kit
==========
6 Microswitch sensors, 2 Photocells (CDS) US$18.00
2 Hall Effect sensors (Datasheet included)

Discounts and Warranty
======================
* All kits include unlimited FREE E-mail technical support and 90-day
warranty.
* 10%-OFF of 10 or more orders of any kits above

Method of payment
=================
Since I am located in Hong Kong, CHINA, I only accept BANK DRAFT in
US dollars. The bank draft can be purchased by any banks in US. If
you want, you can also send me CASH by REGISTERED mail. However, I
am no responsible for any lost. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Purchase Orders from Universities and Company are wellcome. Please
ask for details.

If you have any questions, please drop me a mail (huip@hkstar.com)

Thanks!!

*Shipping and handling will be around US$15-20 in AirMail Parcel. No Taxes.
*Orders received will be shipped at the same day

Mailing address:
================
Pak Ki Hui (Patrick)
Flat-E 13/F Yik Hon Bldg.,
72-78 Java Road,
North Point,
HONG KONG, CHINA
Tel: +1 852 2563-8511
E-mail: huip@hkstar.com

******************** Details of each kit ********************

Set A-DB9/DB25: (US$190.00)
Assembled and Tested Handyboard Complete Set (Ready-to-Run)
1) Handyboard and Battery charger boards
2) All the components on both boards (MC68HC11A1, L293D motor
drivers, IR demodulator...etc.)
3) 16x2 LCD display
4) RJ11 modular cable
5) DB9 or DB25 Serial downloading cable
6) Interactive-C 2.58x on Disk
7) Handyboard Technical Reference (75-page)
8) Interactive-C manual (46-page)
9) Hanyboard Assembly Instruction (54-page)
10) L293D datasheet
11) Assembled and Tested, Ready-to-Run
Note: The kit doesn't include adapter, NiCd batteries, and plastic
enclosure

Set B-DB9/DB25: (US$170.00)
Unassembled Complete Handyboard Kit
===================================
1) Handyboard and Battery charger boards
2) All the components on both boards (MC68HC11A1, L293D motor
drivers, IR demodulator...etc.)
3) 16x2 LCD display
4) RJ11 modular cable
5) DB9 or DB25 Serial downloading cable
6) Interactive-C 2.58x on Disk
7) Handyboard Technical Reference (75-page)
8) Interactive-C manual (46-page)
9) Hanyboard Assembly Instruction (54-page)
10) L293D datasheet
11) Unassembled
Note: The kit doesn't include adapter, NiCd batteries, and plastic
enclosure

Mobile Robot Base Kit (US$25.00)
This kit include the plastic base, gears, a nice cover and two 6-V motors.
The kit can be driven by Handyboard. This is the one
exactly the same as in http://www.robotstore.com/RobotKit.html
titled  "Wall Hugging Mouse Kit --#3-215. The maximum current drawn
by each motor is around 400mA. It works great for the Handyboard as
I have tested the kit intensively.