 Robotics / Handy Board / 2392
    Memory system problems —Robin F Beggs 803282-9245
   Hi, I have been building my first handy board and I've managed to get things working until 6.0.5. My board downloads the pcode_hb.s19 file successfully, but when I reboot the LCD continues to show the single row of blocks and no beep. I have done (...) (27 years ago, 30-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Memory system problems —Thomas S. Gibson
   Robin, out team has had the same problem. And after much of the following troubleshooting, we narrowed it down to a faulty 6811. We replaced the chip and everything ran smoothly. Unfortunatly, I couldn't tell you how the chip was damaged, as it did (...) (27 years ago, 30-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)