 Robotics / Handy Board / 2393
Re: Memory system problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 15:50:39 GMT

Robin, out team has had the same problem.  And after much of the following
troubleshooting, we narrowed it down to a faulty 6811.  We replaced the
chip and everything ran smoothly.  Unfortunatly, I couldn't tell you how
the chip was damaged, as it did work before.

Also, did you recheck the joints actually on the LCD screen data path?

Hope this helps,
tg