 Robotics / Handy Board / 239
Re: expansion board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 04:08:15 GMT

the code has not yet been written. My hope was that some people who
got expansion boards might want to do some of the work themselves. For
example, the code for dealing with the analog ports can be taken from
previous code for the 6.270 board and modified.

-Fred

--
This message was composed using Articulate Systems' PowerSecretary,
a Macintosh-based speech-to-text dictation system.

In your message you said:
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if someone could point me to where all the software
for accessing the Handy Board's expansion board features are located.
Specifically, I was wondering if there is code to access the additional A/D
ports, servos, programming the PIC, etc.  Thanks.

- Prabal