 Robotics / Handy Board / 238
    expansion board —Prabal Dutta
   Hi Everyone, I was wondering if someone could point me to where all the software for accessing the Handy Board's expansion board features are located. Specifically, I was wondering if there is code to access the additional A/D ports, servos, (...) (29 years ago, 29-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: expansion board —Fred G. Martin
   the code has not yet been written. My hope was that some people who got expansion boards might want to do some of the work themselves. For example, the code for dealing with the analog ports can be taken from previous code for the 6.270 board and (...) (29 years ago, 29-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)