 Robotics / Handy Board / 2351
2350  |  2352
Subject:
I'm happy !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 00:40:38 GMT

Boys , I'm really can't believe all the help you give me ... Really, i go
to cry of hapiness...

But , well  I think the better idea ( and most easy of implement ) , is use
a digital i/o for detect if exist or not a Handy transmitting to the Pc. My
second question is :
I need a star topology with a Pc in the center and the handys in the
extremes. This signal from the digital I/O, need to go to the center of the
star. Shortly, Every Handy read this signal from a wire of aprox. 50 mts.
This signal can't support this distance, or i need to do something
especial???

Any help be great!!!

German Gentile
ggentile@cvtci.com.ar