 Robotics / Handy Board / 2288
  HBDL still not working with win95...

Big thanks to everyone who respnded to my original question. I have essentially ruled out an IRQ conflict. I have a PS/2 mouse (IRQ 12) and only com1 (serial port) and com2 (modem) are enabled. HBDL always returns the addressing error while (...) (27 years ago, 8-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)