 Robotics / Handy Board / 2277
  Handyboard Troubleshooting

I was given a Handyboard v1.2 some friends of mine and it wasn't functioning correctly. I used the assembly and troubleshooting instructions to try and get things working, and then I got stuck.. Here's the deal: I got to step 6.0.5, testing the LCD (...) (27 years ago, 5-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)