 Robotics / Handy Board / 2249
  Digital Micro Systems

Dear Phet & fellow Handy Board users, I am the person responsible for Digital Micro Systems operations and accept full responsibilty for the delay in processing your order(s). As many of you know, Digital Micro Systems is a very small company, and (...) (27 years ago, 2-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Digital Micro Systems

(...) hard-copy manuals? I ordered it along with IC the beginning of May and haven't recieved it yet, what's going on? Peter Eacmen -- Peter Eacmen Boston Latin School E-Mail:Eacmen@postof...et.att.net Home Page: (URL) (27 years ago, 2-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)