 Robotics / Handy Board / 2246
  buying HB from dmsc

Has anyone ordered a handyboard kit from digital micro systems in the past week. I've made an order from their website and have yet to recieve any response about wether my order has been made. Are there any other sources for the handyboard kit? I (...) (27 years ago, 1-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Digital Micro Systems

Dear Phet & fellow Handy Board users, I am the person responsible for Digital Micro Systems operations and accept full responsibilty for the delay in processing your order(s). As many of you know, Digital Micro Systems is a very small company, and (...) (27 years ago, 2-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Digital Micro Systems

(...) hard-copy manuals? I ordered it along with IC the beginning of May and haven't recieved it yet, what's going on? Peter Eacmen -- Peter Eacmen Boston Latin School E-Mail:Eacmen@postof...et.att.net Home Page: (URL) (27 years ago, 2-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)