 Robotics / Handy Board / 2243
2242  |  2244
Subject:
problem starting IC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 31 May 1997 21:58:49 GMT

Hello,

Sorry to bother you all. I 've build a small version of the Rug Warrior
board.
I use a 68hc11A1 with 32K RAM at $8000 to $FFFF accoording to the book of
"Jones and Flynn, Mobile robots Inspiration to Implementation".
I tried to use IC ver. 2.85/2.86. I used DL on COM2 and the pcoderwl.s19
file. After downloading the first 256 boot bytes the DL software loaded
the
pcoderwl. But at the end the DL program tells me to push the reset button.
If I do this it will be at bootstrap mode again. And if I don't push reset
and I run IC this software tells me that Pcoder has been loaded on the
board, but when I want to load a file on the board I keep getting the
message "synchronizing" and an error. I do not have the LCD display ,is
this a problem? I only got RS232 chips, RAM, a beeper and a switch to put
the board in bootstrap mode or expanded mode.
What am I doing wrong here?

(The config byte is $0C)
I also tried to switch to expanded mode, then reset and start IC.

Regard Emiel Agema