 Robotics / Handy Board / 2235
    Vector 2x giving me lots of trouble... —Fred Cass
   Hi all, I am having lots of trouble with the vector 2x compass. Sometimes it seems to work fine. Other times it just ouputs zeros (like someone else was saying...). I checked all the physical wiring, and that seems to be fine. The strange thing is (...) (27 years ago, 16-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Vector 2x giving me lots of trouble... —Tom Brusehaver