 Robotics / Handy Board / 2216
2215  |  2217
Subject:
Out of memory error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 26 May 1997 19:43:38 GMT

When I load this program, it says 'Spew memory error' and 'Out of memory'.
I think the problem may lie with the number of function calls or the number
of functions written into the program or the length of the program itself.

At some point, you may run out of memory on the Handyboard;  however, it
sounds like IC 2.8 is running out of the 640K DOS-limited memory.  You
might try removing drivers to get more room in the lower 640K.

If you move up to IC 3.1, which is a full 32-bit application, you won't
have this problem.

-- Randy

Randy Sargent                        Newton Research Labs
Senior Design Engineer               Robotic Systems and Software
rsargent@newtonlabs.com              http://www.newtonlabs.com/