 Robotics / Handy Board / 2215
2214  |  2216
Subject:
Memory problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 01:31:14 GMT

I have been having big problems with the programs that I have been writing
for my handy board.  I currently have around 1400 lines.  I expect to have
about 2000 when I'm done.  I have many functions called throughout the
program and recently have encountered a problem with too little memory.
When I load this program, it says 'Spew memory error' and 'Out of memory'.
I think the problem may lie with the number of function calls or the number
of functions written into the program or the length of the program itself.
I wondered if anyone has overcome this problem and could give me some
advice.  Is there a different compiler I can use or a different version of
Pcode/IC that would solve this???  I am currently using IC version 2.862.
Any help would be appreciated.  This program must be completed asap.  Thanks
in advance.

                                                        Joe